Tire Mold Patterning Rubber
Rubber used for tire molding purpose, is used by mixing Part A and Part B at an appropriate ratio. It is able to perfectly duplicate tire molds of complicated patterns and minimizes the occurrence of bubble during the process.
HKRUB Series Tire Mold Patterning Rubber
HKRUB Series is Rubber used for tire molding purpose, is used by mixing Part A and Part B at an appropriate ratio. It is able to perfectly duplicate tire molds of complicated patterns and minimizes the occurrence of bubble during the process.
Way Of Use
- 1.In order to improve the physical properties of the product, stir Part A and Part B respectively for three minutes prior to use.
- 2.Input Part A and Part B into a clean container with the proper ratio (Part A 100: Part B 14) and mix them uniformly over at least 2 minutes with the mixing machine Make sure to be cautious of the bottom and side of the container while mixing the compound.
- ※Mixture amount : To mix each 1 Sector
- ※Mix ratio: The ratio can be adjusted based on the product quality and the working environment. (Usage range: 12%-16%) Required preparations before use
- 3.Mold release agent can be applied on the whole surface of the master model to separate rubber easily from the master model.
- ①After application, dry using an air gun or have it naturally dried for more than 30 minutes. (Use smooth brush when applying the agent)
- ②Apply adhesives to improve the adhesion between rubber and the model case. (Use smooth brush when applying the adhesive)
Precautions for Storage and Mixing
- 1.Part A & Part B storage temperature: 25 - 30℃ (optimum operation temperature: 23 - 25℃)
- 2.Protective gears for workers: Put on protective shoes, glasses, rubber gloves and masks before operation.
- 3.Execute the mixing procedure in a well ventilated space
- 4.Use it as soon as possible
- 1.Maintain the optimum temperature of 23 - 25℃ when working on Part A and Part B.
- 2.Operating space temperature: Above room temperature(above 20℃)
- ※recommended temperature: 25 - 30℃
- 3.Hardening duration: more than 16 hours
- 4.Hardening process quickens at temperatures above 25℃ and slows down in temperatures below 25℃.
- 5.Please refrain from using the product when its temperature falls below 20℃ or when it rises above 30℃.
- ※Please follow the standard of uses.
Precautions in Use
- 1.Peruse the MSDS prior to using HKRUB Series
- 2.When in contact with eyes: Cleanse the eye with water or saline solution for 10 to 20 minutes until the chemical materials are completely removed. Take an immediate medical action.
- 3.When in contact with skin: Rinse the skin with soft detergent or with an abundant water for 10 to 20 minutes until the chemical materials are completely removed. Take an immediate medical action.
- 4.When inhaled: Intake fresh air, and when necessary conduct CPR. Take an immediate medical action.
- 5.When eaten: Conduct gastric irrigation within 15 minutes and take immediate medical action.
- 6.Precautions to doctors: There is no particular antidote. Treat the patient based on his / her symptoms.
❶ Master Model Manufacture
❷ Rubber Tooling
❸ Core Manufacture
❹ Al Casting